Monday, November 5, 2012

Schalke midfielder Holtbi open to a move to Liverpool


Holtbi open to a move to Liverpool
Soccer midfielder Schalke, Luis Holtbi says that Liverpool is one of the options for its future
22 year-old is under contract with Schalke 30. June 2013, and is the target of several Premier League clubs Indicates that serious interest manifests Arsenal and Lewis Holtbi desire and Liverpool 

The player admits he wants to experiment in the Premier League, Holtbi also says he is open to moving to Anfield, despite the fact that his father is a big fan of Everton.
"I've always said that one day I want to play in England," said Holtbi Bild.
"Even I can not move to Liverpool reject, even though I know that my father will hardly submit such a transfer, he is a big fan of Everton
 "I've always said that one day I want to play in England," said Holtbi Bild
"Even I can not move to Liverpool reject, even though I know that my father will hardly submit such a transfer, he is a big fan of Everton."
General Schalke director Horst Heldt admits that there is a particular interest for service Holtbi, but hopes that the player will stay in Gelsenkirchen.
"I know there is particular interest and offers," said Heldt.
"Louis has its origins in England (his father was an Englishman), and understand that he dreams to play in the Premier League."
"We are trying to keep his contract and hopefully will remain."
"However, the decision is in the hands of Lewis."

No comments:

Post a Comment