Monday, November 5, 2012

Neymar: Mesi will play despite only if he arrives at Santos


Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester City, Manchester United and PSG are willing to set aside a large sum to reach services Neymar, who does not hide that dream to play in Europe.

Despite the great interest of the clubs from the old continent, the attacker is not yet thinking about leaving Brazil.

"Europe is a dream for every player from Brazil, so it is true for me," Neymar said in an interview with El Mundo. "But for every thing there is a right moment."
"Of course I want to play besides Messi, but at this point, it will only happen if he moved to Santos."
"There is a possibility Santos to engage Mesi, just need to sell half of the city!
"Speculate that Neymar will continue his career at the Nou Camp, allegedly 'Catalans' already paid one installment of € 10 million commitment Brazilian.
"I do not know anything about Barcelona," continued attacker. "One day I linked with a move to Barcelona and another day with a move to Real Madrid. I just know that I have a contract with Santos until 2014. "
"I'd like to play besides Mesi, but also do not have anything against the idea to play despite Cristiano Ronaldo."
"Mesi's career to me is an example that should be followed. There are no words that can describe his game."
"I just want it to continue to do what he does with the ball."

No comments:

Post a Comment