Friday, December 28, 2012

Wenger: I will not engage Ba


Senegal striker is an attractive goal, given that his contract has a buy-out clause of £ 7.5 million.
Strongly rumored that Demba Ba will leave Newcastle in January, while Arsenal was also highlighted as a possible destination attacker.
Arsene Wenger does not hide that he likes Demba Ba, but the manager of the 'Gunners' Senegalese reject the possibility of engagement.
In anticipation of tomorrow's clash between Arsenal and Newcastle, Wenger said: "I dopgja Demba Ba."
"But I think this is not the right moment to discuss this topic, he plays against us tomorrow."
"I do not want to put Arsenal or Newcastle in an awkward situation."
"If you ask me 'Are you going to sign Demba Ba?''ll Answer with a no."
The media also talk about the possibility of Thierry Henry to wear the Arsenal shirt again.

"I have not lost interest in him, he will come to train with us. I can not reject anything at this point. "
Lately Arsenal also linked to the engagement of David Villa, but the manager refused to govri Barcelona attacker.

Asked about the Spanish striker, Wenger said: "Our interest in any player must remain secret at this point. I can not discover the names. "

No comments:

Post a Comment