Friday, September 14, 2012

Wenger: Sagna can leave if not happy at Arsenal


French midfielder recently admitted he was disappointed by the sale of Alex Song Barcelona, ​​and said he could understand why fans are upset.Right-back also nezadovlen because none of Arsenal came into contact with him on a new contract.Arsene Wenger has now revealed that he spoke with the player and believes Arsenal Sagna is faithful and will remain at the Emirates Stadium.But the Arsenal manager also pointed out that anyone who is not happy at the club is free to leave. 
"I said that Bakari loves the club and will stay here." Said Wenger. "His statements were slurred. Would look negative comments. ""I talked to him. It is important to understand that he wants to stay. We will start negotiations on a new contract. " 
"I expect him to stay, and I want to stay. The interview does not show love he has for the club, but he is always on the ground showed that he is committed and faithful. "Wenger then added: "I believe that any player or employee, you should always defend the company in which it operates.""If you is not happy, then you should leave. This is my opinion. ""I do not refer specifically to Sanya, but everyone."

No comments:

Post a Comment