Saturday, June 16, 2012

Higuain not leave Real Madrid



The Argentina international has been linked with a move away from the Santiago Bernabeu this summer, but has once again stated that he is happy in the Spanish capital.

Higuain reaffirms commitment to Real Madrid
"I'm fine at Real Madrid," Higuain confessed to Fox Sports.

The Argentina international had to play second fiddle to Karim Benzema at the Santiago Bernabeu for the majority of last season, and, accordingly, there have been rumours that he could seek a move this summer.
The likes of Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus and Chelsea have all been credited with an interest in the clinical forward, but the ex-River Plate man has expressed his desire to stay with the Liga champions.

"I am happy in Spain and I want to stay with Madrid to realise my dreams. I have matured a lot since leaving my country five years ago, now I feel like a complete player and an important element for Real Madrid," he said.
The 24-year-old made his move to the Spanish capital from River Plate in January 2007, and has won three Liga titles with the club.


No comments:

Post a Comment